FREE 25 Language Phrasebook
US Cities and National Parks Collection
European Cities Collection
Human Anatomy and Physiology
Medical Abbreviations and Terminology
Medical Guides Collection
FREE Periodic Table of Elements
Math Formulas and Tables
Physics Formulas and Tables
College Survival Collection
English Grammar and Conversation
Rhetoric and Composition
Italian Grammar and Conversation
Portuguese Grammar and Conversation
Spanish Grammar and Conversation
Encyclopedia of World War II Battles
Greek and Roman Mythology
History Books Collection
World's Biggest Encyclopedia-1.5M Articles
Concise Encyclopedia-50,000 Articles
CIA World Factbook
Calendar of historical events, births,
holidays and observances
First Aid Guide
Best Diets, Plans, Recipes and Nutrition
BIBLE AND RELIGION
King James Bible
World English Bible
American Standard Bible
HOBBIES AND GAMES
Art Of Love
Feng Shui Guide
Cocktails and Drinking Games
Arthur Conan Doyle
Classic Books Collection.Over 2,000 complete works. Only $19.99
MobileReference products are delivered as e-books .prc files
inside the zipped folder. Unzip the folder to extract the .prc
You need to install the Free MobiPocket Reader to read e-books. The
MobiPocket Reader was developed by MobiPocket,
the Amazon.com company. Please do not confuse .prc
books with .prc executable files on Palm OS - they have
nothing in common except file extension.
I. MobiPocket Reader Setup.
II. Installation of the Desktop MobiPocket Reader.
III. Setting the default e-books location on your
handheld device (main memory, card).
IV. Sending the e-Book to the mobile device.
VI. Troubleshooting Checklist
I. MobiPocket Reader Setup: Decision flowchart
- click on the box to download the Reader
- You can install the Reader directly to your handheld. However, we
recommend that you install the MobiPocket Desktop Reader first (thick
red arrows on the flowchart) from here.
(Alternative server: mobireadersetup.msi)
- When you connect the handheld to the desktop PC, the MobiPocket Desktop
Reader automatically detects the handheld and installs an appropriate
software on the handheld.
- Open the PRC file from the MobiPocket Desktop Reader. Click the Send
button to send the book from the desktop PC to the handheld.
- Whenever you connect the handheld to the desktop PC, the MobiPocket
Desktop Reader automatically synchronizes the book between the handheld
and the desktop PC. You could read half of the book on the handheld,
then finish reading on the desktop. Annotations are also synchronized.
- Alternative (thin blue arrows on the flowchart - use this method if
you do not have a Windows PC or if you want to download the Reader from
your handheld over the air): You can download the Free MobiPocket Reader
directly to your handheld. Click on this link
and select your handheld OS. For older model please go to this
page. N.B. for BlackBerry users - you need the Reader 6.0
or later to be able to load eBooks on a memory card.
II. The screen shots below explain how to install
the MobiPocket Reader to Your PC:
1. Select the language:
2. Click on Products tab:
3. Select the MobiPocket Reader :
4. Click on the Download button:
5. Click on the Open button:
III. To set e-books default location on your
handheld device (main memory, card):
1. On the Desktop MobiPocket Reader click Tools, click Install
2. Select the device.
3. Click on the Edit Properties button.
4. Click on Synchronization tab.
5. Select the e-books location on the handheld.
IV. Sending the e-Book to the mobile device:
Transfer the e-Book file to your Handheld: 1. Open the e-Book
with the Desktop MobiPocket Reader; 2. Click the Send button.
(Note: you can also copy e-Books directly to your memory card.
Remove the memory card and use a memory card reader to copy the .prc
file to eBooks folder. Then reinsert the memory card into the Handheld.)
To access any book on the Handheld, start the MobiPocket Reader on your
Handheld, click Menu>Library.
- To return to the Table of Contents from any page, click Menu>Navigate>First
Page, or click Go to Start
- To jump through the links, use the Navigation button up/down.
- To scroll the pages, use the Navigation button left/right.
- Large images (maps and illustrations) are scaled to fit the screen.
To expand the image, click on the image, or select the image, and click
Menu>Zoom 1:1 or View full image
- Drag maps and illustrations with the stylus (or up/down and left/right
- To maximize viewing area (this is especially important for viewing
illustrations), please reduce Display Margins: Menu>Options>Margins>Very
- To read a different book from MobiPocket Reader, click Menu>Library,
select the book you want to read.
- To delete the trial version: from MobiPocket Reader, click Menu>Library;
select the book you want to delete, click Menu>Delete.
VI. Troubleshooting Checklist
- Were you able to install the MobiPocket Reader on the Handheld device?
What is MobiPocket Reader version?
- Can you read any MobiPocket Reader eBook on the Handheld device?
- If you have transferred eBooks to memory card, can you verify that
eBooks were copied correctly to the memory card eBooks folder?
- What is the eBook size on the Handheld device? Sometimes an incomplete
eBook is downloaded to the Handheld. For example, if the Encyclopedia
file was incomplete, the Encyclopedia may display the 1st page but will
be dysfunctional otherwise. You need to re-download the file.
- Did you update the library?
Please send your questions and comments to email@example.com
Normally we are able to respond to your email on the same business day.
Please direct questions about the MobiPocket Reader to www.mobipocket.com/forum