FREE 25 Language Phrasebook
US Cities and National Parks Collection
European Cities Collection
Human Anatomy and Physiology
Medical Abbreviations and Terminology
Medical Guides Collection
FREE Periodic Table of Elements
Math Formulas and Tables
Physics Formulas and Tables
College Survival Collection
English Grammar and Conversation
Rhetoric and Composition
Italian Grammar and Conversation
Portuguese Grammar and Conversation
Spanish Grammar and Conversation
Encyclopedia of World War II Battles
Greek and Roman Mythology
History Books Collection
World's Biggest Encyclopedia-1.5M Articles
Concise Encyclopedia-50,000 Articles
CIA World Factbook
Calendar of historical events, births,
holidays and observances
First Aid Guide
Best Diets, Plans, Recipes and Nutrition
BIBLE AND RELIGION
King James Bible
World English Bible
American Standard Bible
HOBBIES AND GAMES
Art Of Love
Feng Shui Guide
Cocktails and Drinking Games
Arthur Conan Doyle
Classic Books Collection.Over 2,000 complete works. Only $19.99
ENCYCLOPEDIA - THE WORLD'S BIGGEST ENGLISH ENCYCLOPEDIA
Look no further - the world's biggest Encyclopedia for mobile
devices. Over 1.5 million articles, 100 times as many articles as in Concise
Since its release 3 year ago over 100,000 people downloaded
the English Encyclopedia from Handango alone. We do not know the number
of downloads from other distributors, but it has been the best-seller
on MobiPocket.com since it was released.
- Over 1.5 million articles carefully checked for accuracy and completeness
by a team of experts.
- Hundred times as many articles as in Concise Encyclopedia Britannica.
- Fifteen times as many articles as in the 17 volume paper edition of
- The Encyclopedia is based on Wikipedia, the largest collection of
reference work in the history of human knowledge. To keep the file size
manageable we have only included the abstracts from each article.
- People, History, Literature, Business, Biology, Engineering, Chemicals,
Animals and plants, Actors and Actresses, Music bands and albums, Movies,
Military equipment, Medical terminology – we would not be able
to list all subjects covered by this encyclopedia.
- Intuitive navigation: just start typing in the word - the list of
available articles is updated automatically.
- Version 9.1 adds multiple synonyms to articles. For example, ALL these
words link to Bill Clinton article: William Jefferson Clinton, President
Clinton, William Jefferson Blythe IV, President Bill Clinton, Bull Clinton,
William Clinton, Uptown Clint, William J. Clinton, William Jefferson
"Bill" Clinton, BUbba, and Bill Clinton. Multiple synonyms
make finding articles easier and faster.
- The Encyclopedia takes about 200MB or 5% of Your 4GB memory card.
- With memory cards running below $30, you have no excuse to pass on
the Biggest Encyclopedia in the World.
- The FREE trial version includes randomly chosen articles.
- FREE updates.
Examples of Encyclopedia
Note that NONE of these examples can be found in the Concise Encyclopedia
- Deltoid muscle: The deltoid muscle is the muscle forming the rounded
contour of the human shoulder. It was previously called the Deltoideus and
the name is still used by some anatomists. It is called so because it is in
the shape of the Greek letter Delta (triangle). The deltoid is a frequent
site to administer intra-muscular injections.
- Tibia: The tibia is the larger of the two bones in the leg below
the knee in vertebrates.
- Curcumin: Curcumin is the principal curcuminoid of the Indian curry
spice turmeric. The curcuminoids are polyphenols and are responsible for the
yellow color of turmeric. ...
- Waag: The Cheese Market in Alkmaar, the Netherlands, now a demonstration
for tourists, still includes the weighing of the cheeses in such a 'Waag'.
- Bakau: Bakau is a town on the Atlantic Ocean coast of The Gambia,
lying west of Banjul. It is known for its botanical gardens, its crocodile
pool ‘‘Bakau Kachikally‘‘ and for the beaches at Cape
Point. It is the first major suburb outside Banjul and the most developed
town in The Gambia.
- Banderas, Antonio: José Antonio Domínguez Banderas
(born 10 August 1960), better known as Antonio Banderas, is a Spanish film
actor and singer who has starred in several high-profile Hollywood films including
‘‘Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever‘‘, ‘‘Assassins‘‘,
‘‘Interview with the Vampire‘‘, ‘‘Mariachi
Trilogy‘‘, ‘‘Philadelphia‘‘, ‘‘The
Mask of Zorro‘‘ and the ‘‘Shrek‘‘ sequels.
- SPQR: SPQR is an initialism from a Latin phrase, ‘‘Senatus
Populusque Romanus‘‘ ('The Senate and the Roman People'),
referring to the government of the ancient Roman Republic, and used
as an official signature of the government.
TIP: If you have a memory card reader on your PC, it is much faster to
copy the Encyclopedia.prc file directly to the memory card, eBooks folder.
It only takes about 2 minutes. Transfer of the Encyclopedia to the handheld
over the USB connection can take upwards of 20 minutes. Even on devices
where you have to remove the battery to get to the storage card it is
still worth it.
N.B. for BlackBerry users - you need to install MobiPocket
Reader 6.0 or later on the BlackBerry to be able to read Encyclopedia
or any other e-Books located on a memory card.
Please send your questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Normally we are able to respond to your email on the same business day.
Signup for a Newsletter:
Please send an email to email@example.com